NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Friday, September 14, 2007

Memories I Don't Want to Forget

A new feature from the Burrow: Memories I don't want to ever forget.
Some are funny; some are sad...but they are all worth remembering. Check back often to read more.

My eyes were closed in my kindergarten school picture. I had a full-on grin, all the teeth showing...and my eyes were closed. My hair is cut with straight across bangs. I look so goofy. My mom was upset and didn't buy the package...and didn't do retakes through the school. She took me to Penney's instead to get pictures done. At the end of the year, I didn't get a yearbook because we didn't buy a picture package. I guess they came together. My teacher took pity on me and gave me her yearbook. I was thrilled, except there was that ugly picture of me with my eyes closed. I tried to think of a way to make myself look better. I thought maybe I would look better if I was blonde. I guess I thought blondes had more fun! So...I took a pencil eraser and erased my hair. !!! Instead of looking blonde, I looked like I had no hair. It makes me laugh now to think of that. I wish I had the picture of myself. It would be a good chuckle.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

That's hilarious! I would have liked to see that too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails