NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's not going in the yard, Russ. It's going in the living room.

We finally got our tree/house decorated! My Weekly Top Five for this week is My Top Five Favorite Christmas Ornaments on our Tree/Decorations around the house.

1. My mom's creche. I know it is just from Home Interiors and not very expensive or fancy, but it is not Christmas without this nativity set up on the piano.

2. Wooden Snowman Ornament. My parents made a ton of these wooden, hand-painted ornaments for their first Christmas tree. This is the only one that is left.3. All of the wonderful plastic canvas, beaded, wooden hand-made ornaments by Chris' grandma.4. Emily's "Baby's First Christmas" Ornament. It is a momma bunny holding a baby bunny. So precious.5. These are a snowman couple that my mom made for a Relief Society project. I don't know how many more christmas' they can survive. You can see the styrofoam cup peeking out of the bottom of the one on the left. They are cute!

Honorable Mention: Willow tree nativity

Stockings Chris and I made our first Christmas together.

Another of Ma's Handmade ornaments

One of Chris' Snoopy ornaments

The Gay Elves. They are very Gay. And I don't mean happy.
Spongebob!!
Chris as a little boy
Baby Jesus ornament that my 2nd grade teacher gave me.
Ornament from my parents' Hallmark collection
Handpainted ornaments that Chris loves


Dumbledore. Maybe he should go with the Gay Elves.


Our wedding Every ornament. Very fancy!

The finished tree. Very beautiful!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails