NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Best of Both Worlds

Last night I got to be 15 again! We got free tickets to the Hannah Montana at the Joe Louis Arena. Chris' radio rep from Radio Disney let him know early this week that she had 4 tickets for us. We told Emily and she was soooooooooo excited! She loves Hannah Montana, loves her music, watches the show, was even Hannah Montana for Halloween! I thought the seats would be ok...but probably towards the back since they were free. When I picked them up from Will Call and saw that they were 3rd row, I couldn't believe my eyes! Once we entered our section, we started the stairway down towards the center of the arena and just kept going almost to the floor to our seats. They were so awesome! Thank you, Susan!

The show opened with Aly and AJ performing. I was surprised how much I enjoyed their music. It was actually pretty good. Then we had Hannah and after Hannah it was Miley's turn. I loved so many things about the evening.
1. Being with Emily, Anna and Jodi. Awesome GNO! Love that Em thought we were cool enough to go with her.
2. That even though all the costumes weren't 100% modest, none were sleazy or sexy. There was nothing at all sexual in any of the numbers. I heard no swearing. It was absolutely family friendly.
3. Watching Emily and Anna dance together.
4. Watching Jodi laugh at all the crazy little girl fans.
5. Watching dad's dance along.
6. Hearing such loud screaming and enthusiasm. Must have been what it was like when the Beatles came to America.

It was really fun and I am so thankful for Susan Woolner being so generous and giving us this opportunity. Thanks!

Emily bought herself this Hannah Montana tote.


Emily and Anna
Me and Emily before the show


We were incredibly close to the stage!


Aly and AJ rockin' out!!

Best Day Ever!!



Jodi and I

Hannah


Miley




The screaming was soooooo loud!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails