NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Monday, January 14, 2008

You're a rabid anti-dentite

Part of one of my molars broke off last week. It is the result of many years of not having existing cavaties filled. Partly, I didn't go to the dentist in many years because I didn't want to hear him yell at me for not going to the dentist for many years. Partly, I didn't go because I was scared. So when I saw the gaping hole in the back of my mouth, I knew I could put it off no longer. I had no idea where to go since I haven't been to the dentist since we moved here 7 years ago, so family suggested Dr. Michael Reich (pronounced "rich") in Garden City. I am glad that I took their suggestion.

Dr. Reich was so nice to me. His staff was all friendly and talkative. I found out that he just took all of them to a trip to Las Vegas. The entire staff. Any guy who takes his office on vacation can't be bad. He was gentle and considerate and funny. I had to have a root canal and it didn't hurt horribly bad. Actually, the Novocaine hasn't worn off yet, so it didn't hurt at all. Yet.

For anyone looking for a great dentist, go see Dr. Reich in Garden City. I know it's a bit further than Plymouth or Canton, but he's on the corner of Warren and Venoy. It only took me 15 minutes. It was definitely worth the extra drive.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails