NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do.


Sunday was Lucy's blessing ceremony. It was such a wonderful day! For our family the day began a bit earlier than usual at 5:30 when we rolled out of bed. Several of the boys didn't open their eyes while I dressed them and then walked to the car and laid down and continued to sleep. We drove the 1 hour 53 minutes to the Coldwater Ward. Lucy looked like a beautiful angel in her handmade-by-Grammi dress, bonnet and blanket. The name and blessing ceremony left all but Lucy wiping away tears.

My favorite girls looking beautiful.

The children enjoyed their visit to a new ward. Every time I visit a different ward or branch, I'm thankful that the Church is the same everywhere you go. After church, we were treated to a nice luncheon at Tony's parent's home. The food was delicious, the children were well behaved and the conversation was enjoyable. It was such a nice day!

Emily helping Marta in the kitchen.


Cameron on no sleep.

I love being an aunt to Lucy. She is a lovely little baby. The thing I love best about her is how she has such bright eyes. She always looks like she is taking everything in. I look forward to watching her grow up and seeing the wonderful little lady that she is certain become.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails