NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Friday, February 1, 2013

Questions...no questions...


Do you have pets?  No Never Ever Again
Three things close to you. Cell phone, a list on the back of an envelope and orange peels
Do you have a driver's license? If so, did you ever have an accident? Yes.  I've had 3 accidents that I can remember.  
When did you wake up today? 5:05 am
Your last movie: Pride and Prejudice
The last text message you received:  Senta Hill telling me I'm one of the few people who understand her busy life
When did you take your last shower? 10:30
What's your ringtone? The Hunger Games mockingjay whistle
Did you ever visit another country? Canada.  I got married there
Do you like Sushi? Only if it's deep fried
Where do you go grocery shopping? Aldi and Kroger
Did you ever take something to sleep better or fall asleep easier? No because then I won't wake up when Teddy cries.  But I wish I could.
How many siblings do you have? 1 perfect sister
Laptop or PC? PC.
How old do you turn on your next birthday? 39
Do you have glasses or contacts? no
Do you color your hair? yes
What are your plans for today? Getting ready for Bunco party tonight.  BUNCO PARTY!!
When did you last cry? Yesterday when I read a really horrible article on the internet.
What do you think is the perfect pizza topping? ham and pineapple
Hamburger or Cheeseburger? Cheeseburger.
Did you ever have an all nighter? TONS
What's your eye color? green and gray.  Greenish gray.
Are you able to tell Coke and Pepsi? yes.  I like Coke.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails