NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Now who's the dreamer, Superman? Even you can't fly that fast!

I lost my temper tonight. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does...look out. I used to read Alma 7:23 every day. I think I need to keep doing it because it's not sinking in.

Granted, I was provoked. Granted, I held my tongue many, many, many, many times in the past. Granted, I was probably well within my rights to be upset.

However, I am embarrassed by how I acted. I am supposed to be a peacemaker. I am supposed to let him slap the other cheek. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. Sometimes Blair and Edith's intolerance and outspokeness rear their ugly heads through my personality. Tonight was one of those nights. Oh, that I could turn back time...

1 comment:

GramMO said...

I'm sorry, but it seems you're on the right road...it's said, awareness is the first step. You are so funny. How great it is that you can be so open! Love you, Jennifer. M.O.

Related Posts with Thumbnails