NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

You want a Christmas card...I'll give you a Christmas Card!

For the first time in 14 years, I did not send out our Christmas Card. I got it all done and ready and then we decided that we needed the $50 in postage to go towards Christmas presents. It really pained me to not send them out because I just love to do it but oh well. I'm posting it here for you to read. I know it looks small...if you click on the picture it will get bigger and more readable. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

lissyfarnz said...

Love it! You are so clever!

Lil said...

I love it! How perfect!!!! I wish I was that creative. :)

BTW, this was year three of us not sending one out...maybe next year.

Suzy said...

Actually quite brilliant...and so cute!! Thanks for remembering us too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails