NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?

I was looking through some pictures and realized that I never did a post about Christopher's birthday party at Casa Fiesta. Our family went with Grammy and Grandpa and Uncle Jeff, Aunt Jamie, Tyler and Morgan. It was a special night at Casa Fiesta because they had a live mariachi band there which was loud and fun. The best part of the event was Grammy accidentally lighting her napkin on fire and watching the fire spread when she tried to blow it out. She finally put it in her drink. It was absolutely hilarious and I wish I had caught it on camera. Feliz cumpleaƱos, Christopher!!Whatever Emily told Grammy just then was really amazing.


Patchy the Pirate was our guest.



Birthday Boy
Christopher is channeling his inner Simon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails