NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Saturday, March 13, 2010

How will I know?


I just heard the song, "How will I know?" by Whitney Houston on the radio. That song totally reminds me of being in the 5th grade. I got a boombox for Christmas that year and my first tape. It was Whitney Houston's first album aptly titled, "Whitney Houston." I had the job of dusting and sweeping our living room every Saturday and every Saturday I would bring my boombox with me and play that song and make up my very own cool dances to it as I dusted and danced. FYI: I am not a very good choreographer and if Chris ever got his hands on the video of my attempt at choreography for Senior Halftime Show, my reputation as a semi-normal person would be over.

I love songs that bring back fun memories.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That was my first tape too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails