NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Monday, April 19, 2010

Lemons and melons and pears, oh my!


On Saturday, Anna and I went to see "Wicked" at the Stranahan Theater in Toledo. She gave me the tickets for my birthday in December and I have been looking forward to going to see it ever since. It was fantastic! I loved the sets, costumes, music...loved everything. I have looked up the schedule for the rest of the tour and it is coming to Kalamazoo in December. I already told Chris that I want to see it again for my birthday. I wish they would make a movie of it so I could have it and watch it over and over again. I especially loved being there with my wonderful sister. She's the best for getting such a wonderful gift for me. I love her!

In the midst of the wonderful event...I was missing a milestone in Emily's life...read on...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails