NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I am socializing r-tard! I'm logged on to an MMORPG, with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using teamspeak.


Today for the first time in nine months, I heard a sound I love. A very familiar duh-duh-da-da-da-da-da duh-duh-da-da-da-da-da la la la laaaaaaa la...it goes on but probably Anna is the only one who even could possibly recognize it. Anna gets the honor for being the reason why I got to hear this much loved refrain today. For Mother's Day, she and Tony gave me a World of Warcraft Game Time gift card. I can, once again, play the game that I love so much. Today when I logged on, I got chills when I heard the theme song. I clapped when I was reintroduced to my old friends: Anatia, Pennye, Lokim and Cytron. Aah...the good old days. I haven't played in so long that my guilds all kicked me out. Boo. But I know that before long, I'll have a new group of pals to play with. It took me a few minutes to get re-acclimated to the controls and such but pretty soon I was slaying yetis in Feralas like a pro. Since I have such an addictive personality, I have to be careful about how much I play. I am going to allow myself a few minutes every day for game playing and that's it. Hopefully I can get Anatia to a level 55. She's at 47 right now. If all of this was like Greek to you, don't feel bad. Chris can't stand it when Tony, Anna and I talk WOW. It's like another language. Any WOWers out there...lets get together and run an instance.
ANATIA, lvl 47 Dreanei Priest

1 comment:

Anna said...

Yes! I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails