NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged by Anna. I had a hard time coming up with this list.

6 facts/habits about me

1. I have a map in my head. I rarely get lost. I know if I am going North or South or East or West. If I have been somewhere once, I can get there again. Except in Ann Arbor. I can't figure that city out. Stupid Ann Arbor.

2. I love video games. Computer, Wii, DS, Gameboy, Playstation...you name it. I'm not very good but I still love to play. Could play all day if I let myself.

3. I have an extremely messy basement. I'd be willing to wager that it might be the messiest basement in the state. My garage is also incredibly messy, however I know it might only be the 2nd messiest in the state because I once saw a messier one.

4. I have major abandonment issues. When I think of my children getting married and moving away or Anna moving away or my best friend moving away, I feel like I am going to hyperventilate and my hands go numb. I don't feel the need to be involved in their lives 24-7 but I just freak out at the thought of them miles and miles away from me. It sounds a little psycho and controlling but I'm really not. I don't want to control them. I don't want to tell them how to live their lives. I just want to see them on a regular basis. At least weekly.

5. I love to eat out at really nice restaurants. I love the whole dining experience from the polite and attentive waitstaff to all the courses to some kind of incredible dessert at the end. We have not been able to do this at all lately and I really miss it.

6. I love rain and thunderstorms. The stormier the better. I can go for weeks with cloudy skies. I definitely don't have Seasonal Affect Disorder.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails