NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Friday, May 23, 2008

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

1. I can never have too many . . .
Bags. I love bags. Purses, totes, diaper bags, cheap, expensive, cute, ugly...I love them all. I have about a million and fill them with crap and they totally drive my husband crazy.

2. I'm terrified when . . .
I am reading a scary Patricia Cornwell and I am certain that I hear something or someone in our attic waiting to bludgeon me to death in my sleep. I have to sleep with lights on and Seinfeld playing in the background.

3. I can't get enough of . . .
Primary children singing in Sacrament Meeting.

4. I have always wanted . . .
To go for a ride in a Corvette. But only with a really experienced driver who will go really fast around curves. In my mind, I have built it up as totally awesome.

5. It bothers me when . . .
People take my things without asking and I have no hope of ever seeing them again. I'm talking little stuff like pens, scissors, tape...

6. I dream about . . .
Going to high school pregnant and they have to special order a uniform for me.

7. I would never . . .
Vote for someone who is pro-choice. It is the most important issue to me and I base my entire vote on it. I believe that it shows the character of the candidate.

8. I always . . .
Check obituaries online every morning to see if anyone I know has died.

9. I will . . .
Have a huge kitchen someday with double ovens and one of those things where pans hang down from the ceiling. I will also have a ginormous laundry room with two washers and industrial sized dryers and with lockers for each child to store all their crap.

10. I love . . .
Melting Moments Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches. Seriously, 15 grams of fat per sandwich. 4.5 are transfat which are probably clogging my arteries as I type. Used to be able to get these at the Melting Moments shop in East Lansing. The only place around here that has them is the 7-11 at Warren and Morton Taylor. These are incredibly unhealthy but totally yummy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails