NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy birthday to my darling bunny boy(s)

Today is Chris and Cameron's birthdays. Chris is 37 and Cameron is 3. Every year on Chris' birthday, his mom calls up all our phones-home, cell and work-and leaves a personalized song by Captain Kangaroo on the voice mail. I think she has to fire up the turn table to do it. It reminds me of the phone call that Billy Crystal gets from his mom on his birthday in "City Slickers." I love it that she does that because it seems like something I would do.

Cameron got to have a fun party with his friends during which we played traditional party games. Anna made the best Pin-the-tail-on-the-Donkey game. Cameron got to blow out his candle in a blueberry muffin. The kids had fun and the moms did too, I think.


It's hard for me to believe that my tiny Baby Cameron is 3! Even harder to believe is that my dear Christopher is 3 years from 4-0.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails