NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Monday, June 16, 2008

I remember gray carpet!




You may remember a post from January about goals I set for myself this year. Here's a little update.

I have successfully cleaned and organized Cameron's room. I devised a plan for my basement. I am spending an hour every morning working on it. At this rate, I hope to finish by the end of July. Today was day one. I am making the kids help and we are all working on it together. I can see carpet at the bottom of my stairs today. We put 2 full baskets of clothes in the laundry room and took out one bag (the first of many) of garbage. Chris cleaned out our closet for me (I helped a little but mostly complained). Chris was able to trade his services with a landscaping company to do their marketing and they did our landscaping. The crew came out last Thursday and our back yard really looks nice now. All I have to do is maintain it. I sent my book off to 8 publishing companies and have gotten rejections from 2 of them. I'll keep working at that one.

The rest of the goals are still in my mind and I think of them often. I haven't perfected any of them yet but I know I will eventually!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Your yard looks great! Way to go on your goals. The basement sounds like a great summer project...good luck with that!

Suzy said...

Oooh...sounds like somebody is nesting! Take advantage of your energy while you can! The landscaping looks great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails