Several Pieces of Legislation that I Could Really Get Behind:
1. Mandatory and State-Sponsored Facial Hair Removal For Woman
I'm not talking about eyebrow waxing. I'm talking about women with beards. They are out there and we really should do something about it. I would be willing to have a little more taken out of my check(Chris' check, actually) to beautify women with facial hair. It's really not fair to them. It's almost a disability. I think we should do something about this.
2. Naming A Child A Stupid Name is Punishable By Law
I was going to wait on this and leave it for a Weekly Top Five by I am just so disgusted by stupid names for kids lately that I can't wait til Monday. Here's my top five list:
Top Five Really Horrible Names for Children that I Have Actually Heard Of
1. Kroten...sounds like either a martian or something that goes on your salad.
2. Ky...this kid not making it through high-school.
3. Dyson...as in vacuum.
4. Female...rhymes with Tamale
5. Spooky Apple...I'm really not kidding.
You can't just put letters together and call it a name. It's not right!! This needs to be legislated because obviously when people are left to their own devices they end up naming their kids after lubricant. It needs to be stopped.
1 day ago