NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Your boss is the chief executive of fantasy land!

Several Pieces of Legislation that I Could Really Get Behind:

1. Mandatory and State-Sponsored Facial Hair Removal For Woman

I'm not talking about eyebrow waxing. I'm talking about women with beards. They are out there and we really should do something about it. I would be willing to have a little more taken out of my check(Chris' check, actually) to beautify women with facial hair. It's really not fair to them. It's almost a disability. I think we should do something about this.

2. Naming A Child A Stupid Name is Punishable By Law

I was going to wait on this and leave it for a Weekly Top Five by I am just so disgusted by stupid names for kids lately that I can't wait til Monday. Here's my top five list:

Top Five Really Horrible Names for Children that I Have Actually Heard Of

1. Kroten...sounds like either a martian or something that goes on your salad.

2. Ky...this kid not making it through high-school.

3. Dyson...as in vacuum.

4. Female...rhymes with Tamale

5. Spooky Apple...I'm really not kidding.

You can't just put letters together and call it a name. It's not right!! This needs to be legislated because obviously when people are left to their own devices they end up naming their kids after lubricant. It needs to be stopped.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails