My friend, Kim, did a post on her blog for her husband's 35th birthday posting 35 things she loves about him. It's not Chris' birthday, but I want to post 35 things I love about him.
1. I can trust his testimony.
2. He makes me laugh out loud every day.
3. He takes care of me so well.
4. He is so confident in himself.
5. He has never lied to me.
6. He plays with our kids.
7. He wants me to have what I want and be happy.
8. He is really good at baking bread.
9. He dreams big.
10. He is magical.
11. He loves the same tv shows that I do.
12. He listens to me and my ideas.
13. He supports me in my goals.
14. He is good at sharing the gospel.
15. He genuinely likes to help people.
16. He looks at failure as an opportunity.
17. He tries so hard to be on time.
18. He lets me hang a picture hand needle-pointed by my mom in our house even though its kind of ugly.
19. He likes to eat as much as I do.
20. He will clean the house before he goes to bed so that I can wake up "Ready to start my day."
21. He holds our baby and talks to her.
22. He takes pride in our children's successes and encourages them after their failures.
23. He makes really good Chinese food.
24. He reads my blog daily and bugs me if I go too long without a post.
25. He will tolerate playing games with me because he knows I love them.
26. He is really good at organizing.
27. He will share anything he has with me.
28. I hate most of the music he likes but I love that he likes it.
29. He loves my sister almost as much as I do.
30. He tells me I am pretty on a daily basis.
31. His hands.
32. He is an Eagle Scout.
33. He is always trying to improve himself.
34. I don't have to worry about anything because he worries enough for both of us.
35. He gave me 6 beautiful children and such a wonderful life.
I love you, Chris Vos!!
In our Father's Hands
20 hours ago