NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Monday, March 9, 2009

NFTB Great Post Title Quiz

So, here's the deal. Most of my post titles are either movie quotes or tv quotes. Send me an email back with your best answers for what movie or tv show these come from. I will send you a totally awesome prize. No joke. A really great prize. Email me at siriusblack13 at sbcglobal dot com. Have fun and thanks for playing.

1. This? This is a fish. This is a fish! You know what? Just shut up.

2. I am socializing r-tard! I'm logged on to an MMORPG, with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using teamspeak.

3. Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

4. I'm sorry I farted into your purse.

5. Her recommendations for a campsite were totally unsuitable. There were no outlets. And there was dirt, and bugs, and... and it rains there.

6. Could you describe the ruckus, Sir?

7. Put on some baggy pants and take their greasy hair - ew - and cover it up with a backwards cap and like, we're expected to swoon?

8. Pool and a pond...pond would be good for you.

9. Well, like that, only that instead of a chair it's a pile of garbage. And instead of a jacket it's a pile of garbage.

10. Are you pretty, Lizzie?

11. I can't forget it. I am sorry. I had no idea it was your cab. Let me make it up to you. How about a nice hot dog and a beer?

12. Holy smokes. Do... Do you know what this is? This is... A lamp!

13. My heart is, and always will be, yours.

14. I suppose the life of an anorexic duck doesn't amount to much in the grand scheme of things.

15. I carry your heart with me. I carry it in my heart.

16. You're a rabid anti-dentite.

17. I'm not pushing your buttons. I know me. I know what I like.

18. Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion.

19. Chapter one: The night was humid.

20. That Parthenon backdrop is optional.

1 comment:

Brette said...

When you have your winner, please post the answers. I know some of them, but I'd love to know the others.

Related Posts with Thumbnails