NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

LIfe moves pretty fast...



Today is Lizzie's 6th month birthday! I can't hardly believe it. Time is flying by. In another six months, she'll be turning 1 and then six months after that she'll be in Nursery.

Lizzie is the most wonderful, darling baby. This is the face that greets me each morning. I am still committing the cardinal sin of baby sleep habits by letting her sleep with us. I am working on a solution and I see her out of our room within the next month or so.

Yesterday, Anna was commenting that she thought Lizzie seemed much more babyish than Lucy did at six months. I didn't understand what she meant at first but now I think she is right. I haven't been worried too much about "What to expect this month..." I was so much more worried about all that with the other children. Not with Lizzie. We spend a lot of time cuddling, napping, kissing, laughing and snuggling. She is rolling over with gusto and loves to wave toys around and eat them. She says "meh" to eating solid foods. She loves to nurse and MIRACLE OF MIRACLES, I do too!! She still is very baby and I love it.

1 comment:

Anna said...

that is the cutest picture I've ever seen. the second one. The first one is cute too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails