NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Friday, September 7, 2007

Not quite the DA, but lively discussion!


The Plymouth Ward Book Discussion Group met on the 6th to discuss "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." This month we met at my house. There were 8 women in attendance. The discussion was really wonderful! Most agreed that Harry Potter is a wonderful book series. We even decided that we wish we could live with the powers of the characters. Who wouldn't love to have a house elf? I'd even take Kreacher, especially by book 7.

I tried a recipe I found online for Pumpkin Pasties. They turned out to be yummy! It would be fun to have a whole HP themed party and make all the goodies from the books. I'd like to try the Rock Cakes! Anna brought the yummiest brownies too.

http://www.tikah.co.il/english/harry/extras/Recipes/Recipes.html


http://www.britta.com/hogwarts/recipes.html

Personally, I am hoping that JK Rowling goes back to HP and fills us in on those missing years. Would love to know what happens. Next month its back to reality with Dr. Phil and "Family First."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails