NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sunday School


This week in Sunday School we studied the life of Harold B. Lee. We discussed how he magnified his priesthood, how he was sensitive to promptings of the Spirit and how he had many qualities of a good leader. My students shared that they had felt the promptings of the Spirit. They are still uncomfortable sharing what they felt it about, but at least they have recognized that they felt it. My students are very bright and I enjoy teaching them even though I don't think they enjoy my class very much. I feel very frustrated with the manual that I am teaching out of. The lessons are way too short. I have emailed the Church curriculum department about this issue several times and their answer is always, "Please pray before you prepare your lesson." I do!! This is the first calling I have had where I don't feel GREAT about how I am doing. I wish I had greater teaching ability for these children. They deserve better!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails