NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Monday, September 17, 2007

Weekly Top Five 9/16/07

This week's top five is "The Five Things I Miss Most About Toledo."

1. Churchills. Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad, Thumann's Roast Beef, cookies, cupcakes...I could go on for hours. Sometimes I dream that I am at Churchills. Sometimes when I am having a hard time getting to sleep, I will imagine the aisles and see if I can remember where everything is. Grocery stores in heaven will be just like Churchills.

2. Everything in Toledo was, at the most, 20 minutes away.

3. Free Monday at the Zoo.

4. Fourth of July Fireworks. They aren't better anywhere.

5. The little yellow house on Heatherdowns that will always be home.

6. Ideal Hotdog, Tony Packos, Smuckers, The Andersons, Franklin Park and Children's Wonderland.

Anna, did I miss anything?

1 comment:

Anna said...

ummm...the only things I can think of are Young People's Concerts and the TMA

Related Posts with Thumbnails