NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Monday, September 10, 2007

Weekly Top Five

A new feature from "Notes from the Burrow:" The Weekly Top Five. This is where I pick a catagory and tell you my top five favorites in the category. Check back often for updates.

This week I am listing my favorite Spongebob Squarepants episodes. Unfortunately they are so good, I couldn't list just five so this is a top eight.

1. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV: Did you set it to Wumbo?
2. Band Geeks: Sweet Victory!
3. Club Spongebob: All hail the Magic Conch!
4. Grandma's Kisses: I've been growing these babies for years.
5. Ripped Pants: Oops.
6. Squidvil
le: Spongebob, this is the final straw. I am going to move so far away, that I will be able to brag about it. I would- I would rather tear out my brainstem, carry it into the middle of the nearest four-way intersection, and skip rope with it, then go on living where I do now.
7. Rock-A-Bye Bivalve
: You’re right. If I was a mom, this would be kind of shocking.
8. Krusty Krab Training Video: P.O.O.P.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails