NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Random Thoughts by Jennifer Vos

The n key on my keyboard is broken. I apologize in advance for any spelling errors.

On Thursday, I went out to get the mail around 2:00PM. I was walking back up my driveway, thumbing through the pile, when I noticed broken glass on the ground. I thought it was really strange and so I looked up to see that the back panel window on my van was smashed to bits. The entire window was shattered and bits of the glass were falling onto the concrete driveway. I was shocked. At first I just couldn't understand who would do something like that. I assumed that someone hit it with a baseball bat or something very hard. It was a very disconcerting feeling to think that we were the target of violence and vandalism. I called the police ad the insurance company ad the process of fixing it happened very quickly and smoothly. In fact, I was oly without a car for about 12 hours total. It wasn't too much of an inconvenience. Our neighbor came over and said that he was edging the lawn next to our van and perhaps a rock flew off the edger and hit the window. He said he didn't see aythig, but it seems like a good explanation and makes me sleep easier knowing I'm not being vandalized.

This weekend is Art in the Park in Plymouth. I really like Art in the Park when I have money to spend on useless crafty things and fair food. That's not this year.

I really want to make a directory of people's talents and hobbies and abilities for our ward. For example: Tony O. does bike and computer repair, Kip K. writes resumes, John V. is an attorney, Marshall M. will sign kids physical forms for sports, Melissa F. makes really great chocolate chip cookies, etc... I think it would be really helpful to have.

I really really really really really love my sister.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I really really really really really really really love you too.

GramMO said...

And I really really really really really really really really love the both of you because you are just what sisters should be! Everyone should have sisters and daughters as dear and sweet and loving and kind and giving as you both.You are a blessing in my life!

Related Posts with Thumbnails