NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him? Because I was inverted.


On Saturday, we were able to go to Thunder of Michigan Air Show at the Yankee Air Museum. Someone at one of the local TV stations gave Chris tickets. We let Spencer bring a friend to celebrate his birthday with him.

It was such a neat, fun time. I really loved it. We got to see lots of old planes and new planes. The Navy's Blue Angels were there also and their show was incredible. How do they fly so close together and not hit each other?? I just don't get it.

There was a plane there from WWII that my neighbor in Toledo flew and was shot down in. He was in a German POW camp for a long time before being freed and returning home. There were giant C-13os that the kids got to tour. The fighter jets were incredibly loud when they flew by. There was a stealth fighter that flew over. It was really cool.

Something about the military and soldiers and veterans brings out the patriot in me. I am proud to be an American!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails