NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Monday, September 14, 2009

I shall not be with you in the fall to guide your progress to even greater heights of scholastic achievement. Let us not have tears;


I got a new calling on Sunday to teach the Valiant 10 class in Primary. I am so excited about going back to Primary because I love it so much! I hope I never ever get released. There are a whole big group of kids in my class that I have known ever since they were little babies. I am looking forward to being their teacher and having fun with them.

On the flip side, I said goodbye to my Sunday School class today. I have really learned to love this group of kids. Even though they talk too much *cough* Bradley *cough,* they are great kids and I am going to miss teaching them each week. I hope that I have taught them something and if they don't remember any of the lessons, I hope they remember that I cared about them and built their testimonies a little.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails