NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Another fun quiz

1) What is the last movie you saw in a theater? Was it good?

Enchanted. I loved it, loved it, loved it! I love old school Disney movies. I wish they would make more of Cinderella, Belle and Ariel. But not sequels. I hate the sequels with a passion.

2) What is your favorite tv show?

Project Runway is the show I look forward to week after week. I am most looking forward to the return of The Office and 30 Rock.

3) What is the last album you bought (or stole from the internet, or burned from a friend) that you loved?

Wow. I haven't bought a lot of music in the past few years. I would have to say One by the Beatles in 2000.

4) If you were in charge of People Magazine’s Sexiest Person Alive, who would win?

Matthew McConaughey and Tom Selleck

5) Who is your favorite artist? (Like art artist)

Dominic Labino, Georges Seurat

6) What is your favorite musical/opera/play?

Miss Saigon, West Side Story and Evita

7) What do you think is the worst song ever recorded?

Don't Worry, Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I'm confused. You post a "fun quiz" on your blog, and then quietly and oh so discreetly add the baby counter on the side. Hello! Congratulations! Wowzers. You're a good lady. Hope to hear all the details soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails