NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Monday, April 14, 2008

Now there is a way to be good again...


I saw "The Kite Runner" with my friend Jodi this week. I read the book a couple of years ago and I have really been looking forward to watching the movie. I was not disappointed. The movie was superb. There were elements left out from the book but the film was, for the most part, a wonderful translation of the book. I loved watching the touching relationship between Amir and Baba while they were in America. The most poignant moment in the film for me was when Amir read Hassan's letter as an adult. There were many moments that were painful to watch. If you are a fan of the book, I think you would enjoy the movie.

It's even better if you can watch it while eating a giant bowl of bread pudding.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails