NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What do you know of my heart? What do you know of anything but your own suffering.

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



I am a bit obsessed with the movies based on Jane Austen's books. I have watched the A&E's "Pride and Prejudice" probably 6 times in the past 2 months. I even got little Christopher interested in it. He is really frustrated with Lizzie and Mr. Darcy. "Why don't they just get married?" My very favorite Jane Austen-based movie is "Sense and Sensibility." I love everything about it. Although I love reading her novels, the movies just bring the characters so much to life for me. I am so happy that PBS has been showing so many of them over these past several months.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails