NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Friday, November 2, 2007

She's an angel! She's an angel straight from heaven!


I visited Lucy and Anna and Tony three times today. The first time, I took Emily to see her. She was so excited. Lucy seemed to love being held by Em. She looked at her and was really calm and happy. The next time, I went back with Jodi so she could meet her. Jodi loved her and wanted to take her home. (Just a little aside: One of the tricky things about babies, that most women forget, is that baby's are like puppies. They aren't going to stay small and cute forever. Before you know it, they are coloring on the walls and answering every direction you give them with, "NO!" Jodi and I seem to forget this part as we long for babies. I know that I have forgotten it at least 4 times. Jodi must be smarter than me because she's only forgotten it once.) The last time, I went back with Chris and the boys minus Cameron. They were thrilled to hold Lucy and peppered Anna with questions. "Where did your belly go?" "What does that button do?" "Can we ride the bed up to the ceiling?" Typical boy things. I'm sure Anna and Tony and perhaps Lucy too were breathing a sigh of relief when we left.

If it's possible, Lucy is even cuter today. She is the spitting image of Tony. The only bit of Anna I see might be her lips and chin. I can't wait to see how she changes over the next few weeks. I'm loving being a new aunt again!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Very cute collage. I especially love the picture of Spencer holding Lucy and the cute look on his face! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails