NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Monday, November 5, 2007

Top Five 11/5/2007

I have really been wishing I could go on vacation. It's really been a while and it doesn't look like there is a vacation on the horizon. Here's the top five vacations I've ever been on.

1. 2004 Trip to Boyne Highlands Resort and Mackinaw Island. The very first vacation we ever had as a family. It was relaxing and exciting and perfect in every way.

2. 1994 Trip to Chicago with Chris' family. The first time I ever had filet mignon and creme brulee. This was such a fun trip.

3. 1984 Trip to Mackinaw Island with my family. One of the only vacations I had as a child. We stayed in a hotel in Mackinaw City and I got to sleep with Anna in my bed. She was only 1. I stayed up late and watched "Mr. Mom" on HBO.

4. 2005 Trip to Mackinaw Island with Anna and Tony. This was nearly as perfect as a vacation as you can get.

5. 2005 Trip to Chicago with Chris' parents. We flew in a plane with the kids for the first time. Stayed in the Park Hyatt. Shopped and ate yummy food. Paradise.

Obviously, I don't get too far from home. My 5 favorite trips have been to only 2 places. And that's fine with me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails