NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Monday, December 31, 2007

Weekly Top Five 12/31/2007

My last top five of the year! These are the top five Christmas songs that I hate.

1. "Please, Daddy, Don't Get Drunk This Christmas" by John Denver. Think I'm making this one up? I'm not. My mom's family used to sing it and she hated it too. Check it out here.

2. Any Christmas song sung by *nSync or Backstreet Boys or any boy band. I don't want to spend one more Christmas listening to their music.

3. "Santa Baby" by Madonna or Eartha Kitt. The epitome of materialism.

4. "Blue Christmas" by Elvis. I don't like pretty much anything by Elvis. Especially Christmas music.

5. "Christmas Eve on Woodward Avenue" by Karen Newman. Woodward is the last place on earth I'd want to be on Christmas Eve. I really dislike local celebrities who think they are something great.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails