NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I care

Well, Chris thought my post yesterday was a little harsh. He reminded me how many people love their BYU and Stephen Covey and that I might offend someone. I couldn't sleep well last night with worry that someone was offended because of my list. It's not that I hate any of the things on the list or wish them ill-will...they just aren't in my sphere of care. You can love them and care about them. Just so you know, here's a list of things I care about.

Cancer
The Handicapped
The Unborn
The Born
MSU
Toledo
The car companies
Crocs
Khaled Husseini
Christmas
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Professional Baseball
Ellen
Fringe
Roger Whittaker
Facebook
St. Ursula
Willow Tree Statues
Wades
Spongebob
Oswald
James Bond
Katie Holmes
Tom Cruise
Jennifer Garner
Any board game
Candy bars
People who have the flu
Voting
Tornados
Alzheimer's
The Beatles
Chicago
Japan
Harry Potter
Paul W. Smith
Kwame Kilpatrick
The Lions
The Daily Show
90210
You

Ok...I feel human again.

4 comments:

Mark Brown said...

Good for you. It's important to balance the "don't care" with the "care." I should post a similar list. (Probably won't because my heart is secretly black and flinty.)

Stacie said...

That's nice that you care about Kwame Kilpatrick. He is on my list of don't cares. Sorry if that offends you. :o)

Lil said...

I too love Fringe...currently underrated, so we are safe. :)

Anonymous said...

You're on my list of amazing women. Thank you for all you are and aren't, what you don't care about and what you do. Love, GMo:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails