NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Random Thank yous by Jennifer Vos

Thank you to random grandma shopper in Meijer who bagged my purchases for me. I had two kids trying to escape from stupid cart and one screaming baby. She noticed my need and quietly, quickly filled my bags and set them in my cart as I paid. I thanked her but wanted to give her a giant hug. I didn't, tho, cause maybe she'd think I was a freak.

Thank you to mom in Spencer's class who decided to give all the children a wooden model kit of a boat, requiring not only assembly but sanding and painting as well. I think this was a really super idea! Do you catch my sarcasm because I'm laying it on pretty thick? So much for catching up on laundry today. J/K, Chris.

Thank you to Heavenly Father for creating babies. I could hold, feed, cuddle, take care of, rock, snuggle, change, and love a baby 24/7. Even a crying baby. I love babies more than anything there is.

Thank you to Anna for having such a great daughter. Lucy, I love you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails