NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Monday, February 2, 2009

Speed. I am speed.

The Cub Scout Troop 1535 held its annual Pinewood Derby this past Friday. I am not a big fan of the Derby. This year, however, was a good year. Chris and the boys did all of the car construction and decoration by themselves and I didn't have to do a thing. Christopher's car was black with a Steelers football logo on it. Calvin's car was white with an Ohio State logo. They both looked really great. But would they race great?

Christopher's car took first in the Webelos den and second overall.

Calvin's car took first in the Wolf den and first overall.

I don't know what we did to those cars this year but somehow we beat out all the engineers in our troop to take a first and second place sweep. It was pretty exciting! Way to go, boys and Dad!

I love how excited Calvin is for Christopher's win in this video.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails