Top Five Things I've Learned While My Husband Has Been Gone
1. Parenting is a two person job.
2. My house would be very messy if Chris was not here. Actually I already knew this, but his absence reconfirmed it for me.
3. I don't sleep well without him there. I thought I would like to have whole bed to myself. I was wrong.
4. I don't like to cook if I'm not cooking for him.
5. I can do what I do because I have him. People ask me all the time, "How do you do it??" I always give them a mysterious smile and shrug my shoulders. I never knew until now that I can do what I do because Chris is always there helping, supporting and loving me.
Father since 2001
3 hours ago