NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pool and a pond... Pond be good for you.

Today we participated in the RS Beach Party. The kids and I had so much fun. It was hosted by Lisa Nielsen, whose parents were so nice to let us use the private beach owned by their neighborhood. There was a shallow, roped off area for the little ones and a deeper area with a high dive platform for the bigger ones. My kids just loved every minute of it. I think we left with 50 pounds of sand in our car. I love the vinyl floor and seats. I can just sweep it right out!


Cameron loved the water and the sand.

Calvin having fun.

Anna and Lucy had fun too!

Spence loved the giant Shamu



We buried Calvin in the sand.



Christopher and Emily on the platform.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails