NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Saturday, August 30, 2008

You hang onto a car this cherry


Chris has a new *borrowed* car from work. It is a Chrysler Crossfire and it is small. I always thought I would want to own a sports car but I'm rethinking that decision. First of all, it's a stick shift car. I don't know how to drive a stick. Chris hasn't driven a stick in a long time and so we've stalled out a few times which is a little embarrassing. Second of all, I am a large woman and Chris is a large man. We look ridiculous wedged in this tiny car. Third of all, I can hardly get in and out of it. The seat only has one position, way back and uncomfortable. Fourth of all, there is no trunk and no back seat. We were discussing how we can't bring the baby home in it because it has no place for anyone to sit. Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking a gift car in the hood; I'm grateful that I don't have to share my van with Chris. However, we are definitely not sports car people.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails