NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lucy. Make a wish.

Lucy Mae's 1st birthday was yesterday and it was a wonderful celebration. We had homemade mac 'n' cheese and hot dogs. Emily made a cute cake for her. The kids were so excited to be celebrating her birthday! I can't believe that she is one year old already!! She is such a sweet, adorable, cute, wonderful (interject any positive adjective here) little girl and I love her so much! One of the greatest blessings in my life is living 7 minutes away from this sweetheart. I get to see her at least once a week but usually more. I love the way she opens her arms and comes to me as soon as she sees me. I love her look of surprise. I love her smile and laugh. I love the way she growls. I love how she loves animals. I love how she says, "baby." She is the best niece ever and I feel so blessed to be her auntie! Happy Birthday, Miss Lu!


Yea for me, I'm 1 today!!


I'm not sure whats going on here but it looks like some kind of pull my finger game.



Lucy with her present.




Lizzie relaxin' with Uncle Tony



I like this cake.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails