NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm It

I got tagged.

8 Favorite TV shows
1. The Office

2. Worst Week

3.30 Rock

4.CSI:Miami

5. Bones

6. Seinfeld

7. Beverly Hills, 90210

8. The Mentalist

8 Favorite Songs
1. Here Comes the Sun--The Beatles

2. The Tide is High--Blondie

3. Hysteria--Def Leppard

4. Welcome to the Jungle--Guns N Roses

5. Julia--The Beatles

6. The Boxer--Simon and Garfunkel

7. Anything sung by my aunts especially The Wedding Song

8. Something in the Way She Moves--James Taylor

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Mancy's--Toledo, OH

2. Hunt and Grunt--Farmington, MI

3. Mitchell's Fish Market--Livonia, MI

4. Ideal Hotdog--Toledo, OH

5. Lawry's--Chicago, IL

6. Tony Packos--Toledo, OH

7. The Knight Cap--Lansing, MI

8. Sconecutter--Orem, UT

8 Favorite Movies

1. Gone with the Wind

2. The Truman Show

3. Sixteen Candles

4. Ferris Bueller's Day Off

5. Cast Away

6. The Godfather

7. Sense and Sensibility

8. Pride and Prejudice, The BBC/A&E version

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. I cleaned off my dreser

2. I ate yummy chicken for dinner

3. I caught up the laundry

4. I texted Anna

5. I played Scrabble JR. with the kids

6. I read blogs.

7. I took shoes to Emily.

8. I worked on my lesson for Sunday

8 Things I am looking forward to
1. Thanksgiving.

2. Chris having a new job

3. Summer Vacation

4. Playing a game with someone

5. Worst Week

6. Going to church

7. Halloween next year

8. My birthday

8 Things on my wish list

1. New Sewing Machine

2. Baby Trend Sit and Stand

3. New wardrobe chosen by me

4. Housekeeper

5. First floor laundry/mud room.

6. Someone to clean out my car every day

7. Bikes for everyone in the family.

8. Wii

8 people I tag
1. Emily

2. Anna

3. Jennifer Garner

4. Daniel Craig

5. Suzy and Mark

6. Joni and Chachi

7. Donna and David

>8. Obama

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails