NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Monday, October 22, 2007

Baby Shower Part Deux


On Saturday, my Aunt Katie hosted a baby shower for Anna. All of my aunts attended except Annie and Diane. Many cousins were also there as well. Anna's friend Wendy from Lansing attended as well as our friend Jodi, who lives somewhere is Washtenaw County. Some of Tony's family also attended including his mother, grandmother, aunt and several cousins. Aunt Katie and her daughters Renee and Maria had lovely decorations and wonderful food! Aunt Annie made great lasagna. There was a yummy spaghetti salad, awesome bread pudding, great dip with chips...and much more but I'm running out of adjectives. All the food was wonderful! We played two games and Anna opened another mountain of presents. We made a pink beaded bracelet for Anna to match her necklace. Some of my favorite gifts she received at this shower are: the Barbie clothes from Nana Boner, the book for Lucy from Emily, and the Frogpod tub toy storage system from Carrie, Mary, Carrie, Annie, Carrie and Carrie and I know Chad has a Dawn.

I'm going to have to post a separate post later about my amazing family and how much they mean to me.

On the way home we drove through Westphalia to see that all the store windows were painted with the likenesses of Catholic saints. Including the bar(s). I have included the pictures of those as well. Anna, Emily and I got a good laugh over
them.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails