NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Monday, October 8, 2007

Have I seen the Hand of God Reaching out to Touch Us Today?

Today, we had a very nice Family Home Evening. We are doing lessons based on President Hinckley's "Standing For Something," book. Tonight was "Love." We discussed how the Savior was the perfect example of love for us on earth. We talked about some people that we could reach out and touch with our love. They thought of many friends and family members who might be in need of our love and prayers. Many of them I hadn't thought of. I know the Spirit was in our home and was helping us to identify those we could help. I felt the Hand of God in my life as I was surrounded by my sweet, dear children as Chris and I were teaching them the Gospel. I know that there is nothing more important that I could do.

1 comment:

GramMO said...

Jennifer, I hope you know what a blessing you are to all those who know you. thank you for your blog. I feel like I can share in your and your family's life with out intruding. I love your writing and thought you ought to know. when things don't go right...read your writing. It makes a difference Love you, MO:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails