NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Chocolicious

On Tuesday, Jodi and I had our 2nd Annual Back to School Chocolate Party. This originated last year when the kids went back to school. We made a lot of chocolate desserts and then ate them. Not complicated. The party was half in celebration of the children's return to school and half in mourning for missing them all day. Maybe more like 60-40. Or 70-30. This year we had many delectable treats including a chocolate cake, a chocolate tart with a yummy nut crust, chocolate macaroon brownies, a white chocolate fruit pizza and my very favorite chocolate almond cheesecake bites. Everything tasted sooooo great. I left her house feeling like a bomb exploded in my belly and didn't feel really great for the rest of the day. It was too much sugar! Next year, I'll have to take pictures of the treats.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails