Top five for this week:
Top five favorite restaurants of all time.
1. The Hunt and Grunt in Farmington Hills, MI. There are so many yummy things there it is hard to remember them all. From the creamed herring to the wildcat salad to the white chocolate mousse with raspberry sauce. I could pick to eat here every time.
2. Mancy's in Toledo, OH. Crablegs big as your arm, steaks so tender they cut with a fork and creme brulee to die for.
3. Lawry's in Chicago, IL. Love the way they spin the salad. Plus the food's good.
4. California Pizza Kitchen anywhere.
5. Ideal Hotdog in Toledo, OH. Gotta have my chili-mac!
6. Tony Packo's in Toledo, OH. A Toledo tradition.
I worked today
2 hours ago