NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Random Thoughts by Jennifer Vos

I'm tired of Sarah Palin. Please stay home and take care of your little special needs baby.

Spencer calls his kindergarten teacher by his Primary teacher's name, Sis. Barfuss. I'm wondering what the kindergarten teacher thinks of this.

Christopher is having trouble with kids at school. For some reason he has a really hard time making friends. I can't figure it out because, as his mother, I view him as practically perfect in every way. I don't know if it's because he talks a lot or if it's because he isn't friendly or what. He cried last night about being lonely at school. Even at church, he doesn't really connect with anyone. My heart aches for him. I don't know how to help him, so I am praying for a friend for him.

If the Governor of Michigan doesn't throw Kwame out, I'm moving to Ohio.

Baby Lizzie has decided to go head first. I'm thankful for her turn.

I know it's silly, but sometimes I wish I had no trials.

Pregnancy is 4 weeks too long.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love your thoughts. You are such an honest, insightful person. I am glad Lizzie is "headed" in the right direction and I completely agree that pregnancy lasts 4 weeks too long. I was just given a book about newborns that claims they are born 3 months too early and blames all newborn problems on this "premature birth". Obviously this author was a man to think that pregnancy should be any longer. Hang in there. Call me if I can help with anything.

Related Posts with Thumbnails