NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Random Thoughts by Jennifer Vos

I love Coke. It is so choice! Have to drink it caffeine free, but I still love it.

Old people should not be allowed to drive. They drive me nuts and I want them off the road.

I liked "Fringe."

I have procrastinated doing my preschool videos and am still not done with them all. People are going to hate me.

When I bore my testimony on Sunday and said Chris is going to Texas this month, I had forgotten that I hadn't told the kids yet. When I returned to our row, 5 little faces were quite concerned and I was bombarded with questions. Sorry to the people sitting by us! It was kind of funny.

If there was a way to break my own water, I would do it.

Pregnancy is now 3 weeks too long.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails