NOTES FROM THE BURROW

NOTES FROM THE BURROW

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You're It!

Emily tagged me and I must comply.

I am Jennifer Lynn Ballard Vos.

I miss pudding pops.
I think about what it would be like to have a first floor laundry room.
I Love Beverly Hills, 90210.
I know how to get under my husband's skin.
I want an easy deliver.
I have too many pairs of underwear for my boys.
I wish I could see dead people.
I hate debt.
I am scared of really needing to survive off my food storage.
I feel content.
I Hear my favorite music playing.
I Smell Bounce.
I don't always remember appointments.
I wonder if I am doing a good job.
I care about my family and friends.
I am not afraid of the dark.
I believe in casting your burdens on the Lord.
I dance rarely.
I Sing in the car on the way to church.
I write grocery lists on the backs of scrap paper.
I win at Word Whomp Dash.
I lose at Scrabulous.
I never want AIDS.
I listen to oldies.
I can be found at my desk.
I read ET Weekly.
I am Happy when I am surrounded by my family.
I Tag anyone.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails